The buffs have been getting reports regarding the recently revealed ‘KTM 390 Duke’, which will hit the markets in December 2012.
The latest Katoom that was uncovered at EICMA, Milan, obtains an ABS as a standard trait.
This is thanks to the latest bike regulations in the European market.
Currently, the report comes that the KTM 125 Duke and KTM 200 Duke, both of which are fabricated in the Indian market, obtain ABS for 2013.
There’re reports that the KTM 200 Duke ABS will be introduced in the Indian market before the big brother 390 gets launched to the speedily rising motorcycle market.
This entails that the 200 would turn into the second 200-250cc Indian performance motorcycle to acquire the ABS alternative.
The key specs of the KTM Duke 200 bike are as follows:
- Type: Single-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled
- Valve Train: 4 valves per cylinder, DOHC
- Displacement: 200 cubic centimeters
- Bore x Stroke: 72 millimeter x 49 millimeter
- Power: 19KW (25.4 bhp)
- Transmission/Gears: 6-pace
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Type: Tubular space frame made from steel tubes, powder-coated
- Front Suspension: WP, Telescopic Upside Down Forks
- Rear Suspension: WP, monoshock
- Suspension travel Front: 150 mm
- Suspension travel Rear: 150 mm
- Front Brake: 300 mm Disc brake
- Rear Disc Brake: 230 millimeter
- Wheel base: (1,361 ± 15) millimeter
- Ground clearance (unloaded): 170 millimeter
- Seat height (unloaded): 810 millimeter
- Total fuel tank capacity: 10.5 litres
- Dry Weight: 125 kilogram