Apart from a magnificent trophy arcade, the iconic Indian cricketer M.S. Dhoni has a grand motoring garage. He has over 22 motorcycles ranging from Kawasaki ZX14 to Harley Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy, and the latest to join the lineup is the limited edition Confederate Hellcat.
Dhoni in known for his master game strategy and helicopter shots, but you never know when the motoring bug gets you. And looking at his latest pick, we can say that the boy’s got some taste. Translating from the pictures posted on his FB fan page, his new ride is a limited edition Confederate F131 Hellcat Combat motorcycle. What comes more as a surprise, is that the $49,500 (Rs 28 lacs) model is the first to roll out to South East Asia.
Dhoni imported the motorcycle during his IPL season that concluded recently, and now he can spend time with the gorgeous cat. The cricketer’s close sources reveal that he is in Delhi now, and will take the motorcycle to Ranchi, where the motorcycle will join 11 others.
- Make: Confederate Motors, Inc. Birmingham, Alabama.
- Engine: X132 Copperhead; 132 cubic inches (2,163 cc); 56° Fuel Injected V-Twin; 4.4” Bore x 4.4” Stroke; One-piece Forged Crank; Journal Bearing Design.
- Torque: 150 lb-ft.
- Power: 132 bhp.
- Transmission: Confederate Patented 5-Speed Close Ratio; Patented Output Shaft Bearing Support System.
- Casing: Machined 6061 Aircraft Aircraft-Grade Billet Aluminum.
- Chasis: 120 Wall Hard Steel Backbone; 3” 120 Wall Hard Steel Down Tube; Hand Tig Welded Fabrication.
- Front: Custom Marzocchi RAC 50mm Fork; Rebound and Compression Adjustable for Low and High Speed Actuation.
- Rear: Custom Race Tech Coil-Over-Shock; Rebound and Compression Adjustable for Low and High Speed Actuation.
- Wheels: Carbon Fiber; Front: 3.5” x 17”; Rear: 6”x 17”.
- Front: Pirelli Diablo Rosso 120/70 ZR.
- Rear: Pirelli Diablo Rosso 190/55 ZR.
- Front: Dual Beringer 4 Piston AEROTEC Radial Calipers; Dual Beringer AERONAL Floating Stainless Steel Discs.
- Rear: Single 2 Piston Brembo Monobloc Caliper; Cross-drilled Brembo Stainless Steel Disc.
- Lighting: 5.75” Round LED Headlamp; Integrated High Beam, Low Beam, Running Lights; LED Tail Lamp, Brake, Running Lights, Blinker System.
- Fuel cell: Confederate Proprietary Design; Deep-drawn Steel; 4.75 Gallon Capacity.
- Instrumentation: Motogadget Precision Analogue Tachometer; Digital Speed, Status.
- Gerometry: Wheelbase: 62.5” ; Rake: 23.5 Degrees; Trail: 3.8”.
- Ergonomics: Controls: Mid-Rear; Clip-On & 2” Rise 1” Back Clip-On; Seating: Solo with Removable Passenger Seat; Seat Height: 30”.
- Weight: 500 lbs.
- Price (in USA): $49,500.00 USD (Around Rs. 28 Lakh).