Jul 4th, 2015 | Comment now
Remember Honda recently teased an image of its upcoming 110cc motorcycle? Well, looks like the launch is imminent! Reports suggest that Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India would be launching the all-new Livo on 10th July in India. Just so you know, the [...]
Select an Auto Maker
Article by admin
Remember Honda recently teased an image of its upcoming 110cc motorcycle? Well, looks like the launch is imminent! Reports suggest that Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India would be launching the all-new Livo on 10th July in India. Just so you know, the Japanese bike maker would be introducing as much as 15 models in 2015 to capture the market. Seems like Hero MotoCorp’s gonna get tough competition this time! Anyways…its being widely speculated that Honda Liva will be replacing CB Twister and will be positioned above Dream Series of commuter bikes. Some of the features include angular headlamp unit, alloy wheels, red colored suspension springs and chrome garnishing on exhaust pipe. Motivation for the Livo will come from a single cylinder 110cc petrol engine that’s rumored to churn out 8bhp of maximum power with 8.6 newton meters of torque. The engine will be teamed up with 4-speed transmission. Honda Livo will compete with the likes of TVS Star City+, Mahindra Centuro and Hero Passion XPro in the Indian market and is expected to carry the sticker price of around Rs. 48,000 to Rs. 50,000.
Article by admin
We all know Ducati Scrambler is a hit in Italy. Even the Italian brand knows this, which is the reason why it has introduced the first ever dealership that is solely dedicated to Scrambler. All four variants of Scrambler, in addition to apparel and accessories from the range are available. The Padua’s Camp is situated in the heart of the town, and has surface area of about 60 square meters. According to the bike maker, it’s a different approach to biking, which glorifies fun, sharing of positive emotions and self-expression. Accessible, essential and anti-conformist, Scrambler is a perfect combination of modernity and tradition, a step towards the pure essence of biking: wide handlebars, two wheels, endless fun and a straightforward engine. Don’t you think it’s an ideal opportunity for fans to get a taste of this captivating world, where apparel, accessories and bikes come to life as one’s personality? In fact, this is the place where bike aficionados get together and experience the Land Of Joy. Ducati Scrambler has captured the wallets and hearts of plenty of customers. Who knows, they could breed a sub-brand outta this. You never know, right?
Blast from the past
You might also like
- Top 5 Performance Bikes To Launch Under Rs 2 Lakh In 2015
- High Sales and Low Profit, for Hero Honda
- Salman is crazy for wheels: Owns limited edition Suzuki Intruder M1800RZ
- How to get your motorcycle started when its battery is juiced out
- Hero MotoCorp to Launch New Commuter Bike This Year
- Honda CBR500R to Launch in India by 2014: Rumour
- Honda Dio in India – A better scooter than its predecessors
- Best bikes expected at the Delhi Auto Expo
- 2014 Harley Davidson Street Glide launched in India for Rs. 29 lakh ex showroom Delhi
- 2016 Honda CB Trigger Facelift Spotted
- Hand-Brushed Aluminium Fuel-Tanks For BMW R NineT
- Hero Honda Hunk with Rear Disc
- Are You The New Yamaha YZF-R1?
- Royal Enfield Cafe Racer Caught Undisguised in Clear Day Shots with its CEO